Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A GIF Journey Through TFiOS

Allow me to present you with...

My Journey Through The Fault in Our Stars


When my collector's edition of TFiOS came in the mail:


Reading first few pages on the subway:

 
(#truestory... unfortunately)

Which quickly changed to:

 
Nicely put, John Green. You make a good point. Never saw it like that before.
Please have my babies, etc.

Followed by:

 
Aww!

But...

THEN...

...





And all I can do to KEEP ON LIVING IS


And think...


But it doesn't matter because by the end of the book:

/ the end /


Check out my review of the book here!


But seriously. Nothing I can say will adequately express the SHEER EPICNESS of this book, other than: GO READ IT. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear back from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. By leaving a comment, you're also giving me the chance to visit your blog and discover new books, so YAY to win-win situations! (And if you chose to follow me, then it's safe to say that I am doing a spirited jig in your honor right now<3)