Friday, December 14, 2012

A Moment of Reflection

In lieu of a #TGIF entry, I just wanted to express my deepest condolences to those families affected by the senseless tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School. My heart and prayers are with the victims and survivors of this incident. In moments like these, it becomes unbearably clear just how broken and depraved we are as human beings.

Please take a moment to pray for those who are suffering, not just in this country, but all around the world. Thank you.



(Also, to all those who are turning this into a political debate about gun control, while I empathize with your concern, guns are not the real danger here, but people. Earlier today, another man stabbed 22 children in an elementary school in China. Different weapons, same depravity. Guns are only part of the problem, not the root of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear back from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. By leaving a comment, you're also giving me the chance to visit your blog and discover new books, so YAY to win-win situations! (And if you chose to follow me, then it's safe to say that I am doing a spirited jig in your honor right now<3)