Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Road Trip Wednesday #160: How Many Books Do You Read?

highwayer


Road Trip Wednesdays is a "blog carnival" where the contributors at YA Highway put up a reading- or writing-related question and bloggers all around the world answer it!

This Week's Topic is


About how many books do you read in a year? Do you want to read more? Or, less?


I'm not a fast reader. I like to take it slow, linger over particularly poignant imagery, marvel at an unusual turn of words. That said, Goodreads tells me that since July of this year, I've read 13 books. So about 2 books a month if I'm going by that rate, which is not too shabby considering what a slowpoke I am! I'm definitely looking to read more, though, maybe a book a week if I'm lucky. Imagine that--52 books a year!


How about you? How many books do you read in a year? Are you a lightning-fast reader or a slow-and-steady turtle like me?

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear back from you, so please feel free to leave a comment. By leaving a comment, you're also giving me the chance to visit your blog and discover new books, so YAY to win-win situations! (And if you chose to follow me, then it's safe to say that I am doing a spirited jig in your honor right now<3)